2019년 9월 7일 토요일

[Q&A] Have you had a homosexual lesion?


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 










Q.
Have you had a homosexual lesion?


* A:
No. I'm not a tosser like the homos.

* A:
No and I never will yuk

* A:
No. If I did I would see my doctor.

* A:
Spent 45 years in healthcare, never knew lesions had sexual preferences

* A:
No, I'm not a pervert.

* A:
Certainly not I am not a pervert.

* A:
No, but if it caused a lesion, you are doing it the wrong way.

* A:
Lesion = cut or sore Liaison = relationship.

* A:
Dianne has, she said it was mind blowing, despite the victim being 15 😬


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
==========
 
 
[ Today News! ]
 
Canopy Growth stock
News : Why Is Canopy Growth Stock Falling Today?

National Dog Day
News : National Dog Day 2019: Best quotes, inspiration celebrating our furry friends

Sacha Baron Cohen. Netflix. Eli Cohen.
News : Streaming-Tipps zum Wochenende

Red Bull Racing. Alexander Albon. Max Verstappen. Formula 1. Monza Eni Circuit. Italian Grand Prix.
News : Albon tests new helmet to boost Red Bull aero performance at Monza

Austria. Elisabeth Köstinger. Austrian People's Party.
News : Akute Atomgefahr an unseren Grenzen

Haiti. Tourism. World Economic Forum.
News : Haïti - FLASH : L'ex «Perle des Antilles» classée parmi les 10 pires pays à visiter sur 140 pays

The Bahamas. Bahamians. Abaco Islands. Storm.
News : Bahamians look for way off storm-ravaged island as death toll climbs to 43


==========
 



My Blog URL : 8ye0n6g3unfo12y0u.blogspot.com

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기